Hosted Act! – Act! in the Cloud
Considering ACT! but not able to have it on-premise or needing a cloud-based solution?
There are a number of reasons why a cloud-based solution may benefit your business:
- You may work with associates with no office and no infrastructure
- You may work with agents or teleworkers
- You may have one or more Mac users
- Your business may be in a period of high-growth where you need a quick implementation
- Your circumstances may mean that investment in hardware and infrastructure is not appropriate just now
- We can now offer ACT! Premium hosted on UK servers through our carefully chosen partners. This is an alternative to sagecrm.com which may be more than your business requires.
- Quick Implementation – you could be up and running later today!
- Flexible – add or remove the total number of users as your business needs change
- Lower Overheads – no need for on-site IT staff or server hardware to maintain and support
- Low Risk – no contract commitments and your data back – at no charge – if you terminate the contract
- Versatile – synchronise to local ACT databases for users that require access to their CRM data when there might not be internet access.
- Local Support – work with your local ACT consultant – that’s us! – for training, customisation and support
- Expandable – add remote desktops, ACT desktop client, extra storage space as your business grows
- Spread The Cost – regular monthly payments allow you to better plan the finances of your business
- Upgradeable – add other software services like Exchange, Office, to your monthly fee
- Secure – our UK hosted servers are also used by Government departments, regulated financial institutions and major FTSE 100 organisations
Unique Hybrid solution – have your database hosted in the cloud and sync to/from your office – and get the best of both worlds!Maybe you want cloud but your broadband just isn’t up to it? If you are an existing Act! user and have add-ons you love then we can also host those. Contact us now!
Want to find out more? Visit our partner site.